Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This Time Around

Im impatiently waiting for school to start in 5 weeks because Im bored as hell. I dont like being home all day, everyday. And I feel like this 6 weeks is a waste of time... I just want to get through school and graduate!! \

This morning I took Kiwi for a walk around the lake, she loved it. She just prances on the sidewalk, flirting with the biggers dogs :p. Its too cute.. Especially when she growls because shes all of 5 lbs and the other dogs were well over 100lbs! Haha. She enjoys the walk but I can tell when her little legs cant take it anymore. So I just carry her for a few minutes... and then shes ready to walk on her own again. I figure even if she cant make it the whole walk, she deserves the fresh air and change of scenery.

Jess started class on Monday, and its so boring here without her. On top of class, she now has practice. So Im here alllllll day alone for the most part. :( And our roommate is gone the same times. Hopefully, I can start volunteering soon!


She loves riding in the car!!


Tired after her long walk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment