Thursday, December 17, 2009

>Christmas Came Early In Our House ;)

>I love being out of school and home with Jess, especially when shes off from bball at the same time. This past week and next week will be the best! We have nothing to do but be together. Today we decided to open our presents to each other before going home tomorrow, so we could avoid crushing the nicely wrapped gifts in the car. She got me a beautiful butterfly necklace (she calls me butterfly), a penguin blanket (we LOVE penguins!! Like almost obsessed!), and the MarioKart Wii game!! I got her The Santa Clause Trilogy which we both love!! I also got her a new winter coat and some Disney's Cars collector cars, because she has EVERYTHING "Cars"!! And in Kiwi's stocking she got 3 toys and 2 bones =) This is the best Christmas ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment