Friday, January 28, 2011

>No Strings Attached for date night.

>
Last night we had date night and celebrated 2 1/2 years together.

Jess got me roses took me out to dinner and a movie.

We saw this-


And we loved it!

It was a tad too raunchy for me, but it was very funny.

Natalie Portman shined in this movie.

The messy hair-carefree attitude is a good look for her.

I love date night with my love.

Whether we get all dressed up or just go bummy in our sweats.

Yes. I am the kinda of girl that can rock the bummy look.

I swear Jess prefers it.

She finds comfy pants and messy hair so damn cute.

She is ALWAYS in her basketball sweats & hoodie.

It has to be a special occassion or a request of mine

for her to wear anything else.

Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. >I want to see that movie this weekend! I head its pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete