Sunday, May 22, 2011

Something Borrowed :)

Last week, we went to see Something Borrowed. I have been wanting to read the book since I saw the previews for the movie. Ha. Yes, that's what I do. I wait for the movie to be made and then read the book. It is exactly what I did with The Twilight Series. :) I really liked the movie... although I think the book will be better. I do love Ginnifer Goodwin, she's just so cute and innocent. I especially like her role on HBO's Big Love. The only thing that bugged me during the movies, was the bangs on Goodwin's character... I just wanted to scream Girl, get your hair outta your face!!!! But, thats neither here, nor there. :)

[caption id="attachment_325" align="aligncenter" width="182" caption=" "]
[/caption]


3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen the movie, but Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof and Love the One You're With are great books!

    I became a fan of hers after first reading Something Borrowed...highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the first 2 go together but do they others follow the same story line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! The others are completely different...but equally good!

    ReplyDelete