Friday, September 23, 2011

New Love... Pinterest!

So I am having a serious love affair with... Pinterest :) This site is so awesome..

Everyday I find more and more projects I want to make. I am contemplating quitting school and work.. just to do these things with my momma.

Here are a just a few of my favorite things.

[caption id="attachment_610" align="aligncenter" width="295" caption="Magazine Vase made by gluing coiled pages of magazine to a balloon.. then bursting the balloon once glue is dry."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_611" align="aligncenter" width="192" caption="Fabric covered styrofoam... cheaper than Canvas!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_612" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Cinnamon Roll Pancakes :)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_613" align="aligncenter" width="176" caption="DIY play kitchen!! Making this for my BFF's little girl's Bday in October!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_614" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="This is the one I am modeling the one I am making after. I love it!! How cute is the shelf with frame and S & P Shakers!"]This is the one I am modeling the one I am making after. I love the shelf with frame and S & P shakers!![/caption]

Pics to come of some DIY... as soon as I can find the time ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. I'd never heard of Pinterest before and already I have bookmarked about 110 things to do and wasted about 4 hours on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sounds just like me... I waste time daily looking at things I could potentially make, buy, wear, or eat. :)

    ReplyDelete