Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

This year, Jess and I are not exchanging gifts. I know I know its sad.. thats what we keep hearing. But, really.. we dont need or want anything. Well... I need a lot of stuff for nursing school.. so we are focusing on that. The orginal plan was to buy a new 46" flat screen tv for our living room, but when I was accepted to school, our plans were thrown off track. The only other 2 things Jess wanted was

this


and this



But we got them both on Black Friday!


So back to my list...


I need these




[caption id="attachment_704" align="aligncenter" width="367" caption="Nursing Books"][/caption]

And these

And seriously think I need one of these



Or one of these

Ya know because every serious nursing student needs an iPad or Kindle.. strickly for educational purposes, of course ;)

Dear Santa,


Please read my blog and get me the things I need for school.


K thanks!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment