Sunday, June 3, 2012

Omg.. lets catch up!

How has it been almost 4 months since I have blogged?? Geez where does the time go?!

Ok seriously.. I hated the look of my blog and more importantly I hated that I couldnt fix it. I couldnt stand looking at the blog, let alone trying to think of something to blog about. Im usually pretty good about figuring things out... if lights suddenly go out on one side of the apartment. I got it. I know exactly which breaker has tripped. (This is funny to me because Jess doesnt ha!) If we get a new TV or anything electrical (electronical as my momma would say! ;) ). I hook it all up without reading directions and it usually works right the first time. But this damn blog sent me over the edge. I googled every imaginable phrase to find something to teach me to make a damn header that I was happy with. So for the last 2 weeks or so on my off days I tried to figure this shit out. I settled on a collage with a white background. BAM! Done. I actually like it. Then I spent several days trying to figure out those damn social media icons. After nearly pulling my hair out and throwing my laptop clear across the room... I heard Angels singing... and found this lady's blog on making your own icons. God bless her!! Took me 15 min to make mine and Jess' icons! Score. And she taught me how to make my own button. Never knew I wanted one till I read her blog!! Now, I am a happy girl and life is complete.

Since I last blogged.... so much as happened. But they deserve individual posts-- so here's whats coming soon...

- My Birthday Surprise

- End of 1st semester of Nursing school

- Jess graduated

Look at that face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment