Friday, June 29, 2012

Guilty Pleasures ~ Summer 2012

Aside from working ALL THE TIME right now... I am spending my days late-nights watching re-runs of old shows ... I have closed every night for the last 2 weeks due to training people. With several new people & me going back down to one day/week when school starts back, it has been CrAzY! I usually get off work around midnight & sleep till noon everyday. My life has been quite vampire like... ;)

We have been staying up super late watching netflix. We have been watching re-runs Grey's Anatomy & Bones all day everyday...

I also have been watching...



I used to love this show!
Every Wednesday night, Mom and I would watch this & I would
swoon over Pacey..
I love him... he was always my favorite.
 Dawson is so whiney & needy... Gah!

Quote from today's favorite episode

Picture Pacey & Jen stuck on a boat during a horrible storm.

Pacey : If it gets any worse, they'll send someone for us.

Jen : We have no radio and we're heading for a cove that you don't know the name of. Who the hell is gonna find us there?"

Pacey : Dawson! Dawson will know!


*swoon*



Other than watching old re-runs... abcfamily is seriously rocking my world these days. I love me some PLL!



I watch this EVERY week on my ipad.

We cut out cable to save money for moving, the Wedding, & the honeymoon

Truthfully, we havent missed cable. We have Hulu & Netflix and Abc has *FREE* that show current shows.

Few things I would say to the PLL:

1. Stop letting people walk out of a room without finishing a damn conversation. So much could be solved this way!

2. Stay away from shady places that yall always get caught in and make yall look guilty.

3. Screw A. Tell anyone & everyone about these threats including those shady ass cops.

4. Tell your parents the truth about all this A crap so they will stop thinking yall are guilty of something all the time.

5. Stop going places alone. Geez.

13-year-old bitch fest over. :D


abcfamily's newest show.... I think Im liking it.



Idk about the plot yet... but I love this chick.
SHE is funny, in that Lorelai Gilmore kinda way.

Time will tell on this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment