Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The colors


We have always known the colors would be red, black, & white. Mostly white with red & black accents. This picture above of the bouquet is basically what we want our bouquets to look like. Mine will big like this one. Jess just wants a small one, maybe 6 roses, that will attach to mine when I throw it.


I love this cake... but with roses.(more on that later!) We like these centerpieces, with red roses for the first pic. For the second pic.. I really like black marbles, white candles, and tiny red roses. & for the 4th pic... I think I want an aisle runner like this. I think I have figured out how to DIY this and spend a lot less money. Between me, Jess, my mom, and my Aunt Kathy... Im pretty sure if we want it... it can be DIY style. We are all pretty crafty people (even Jess! even she doesnt like to show it)


This is basically how I imagine the receptions...


Its all so exciting!!

1 comment: