Sunday, April 17, 2011

>Day 17 of 30.

>Something You Are Looking Forward To

I think at the moment we are most looking forward to going to the BEACH this summer!!

 Aside from that, We are pretty excited about my graduation from my jr college. Haha I dont see much of a point to "graduating" but it very important for Jess & my mom, and it makes me very excited that they care way more than I do. I am just looking forward to the pics of me in my cap & gown looking super cute with mom and Jess. Thats the most important thing to me :)

I am looking forward to transferring colleges and really get started on my degree.

Jess is looking forward to a new puppy... All of a sudden she needs a new baby.. Mango wont let us hold him like a baby anymore and I think Jessica's biological clock is ticking faster and faster. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment