Monday, April 25, 2011

>Day 25 of 30.

>Favorite Memory

I dont think I can list just one memory :)

1. Surprising Jess in SC for her tournament game is probably my most favorite memory. The look on her face when she saw me across the court is a memory I will cherish FOREVER!! I would do it all again if I had too. It was one of the best days of my life. <3

2, When she told me she loved me. We went to the fair and she wanted to tell me at the top of the Ferris Wheel.. but the atendant sat a man and his son with us. WTF! Plus she didnt have a voice... so she just gave up. After the fair date, she took me home and headed back to school... she sent me a very long text saying that she had never felt this way about anyone and that she was in love with me. Que the awws. I wrote her back and said "really?" I didnt realize that it sounded so bad because I was jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store. I was super excited and deeply in love with her. She of course was thinking that I didnt feel the same and that this wouldnt last now. But I texted her back and said "Good, cuz in totally in love with you too."

3. The first time she kissed me. No details here for this one! But I will say that Jess is very "old school" about relationships and didnt even try to kiss me for almost 2 months. And can I just mention that she slept in my bed every weekend she came home to see me, but never tried to kiss me because she believes in getting to know someone and not just jumping right in. She says there is no reason lesbians should rush their relationships and shouldn't be any different than straight people. This is one of my favorite things about her. Her opinions on relatioships are so solid and reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment