Sunday, April 3, 2011

>Day 3 of 30

>Your First Love (posted by Bake)

This post is about my first love. My first love is Shirrell. Even though I had previous relationships before we met, they were nothing compared to what we have together. From day one I knew she was the one! And I know that sounds cliche, but it is true. Before we even met we had too many uncanny aspects that fit together. It was just meant to be from the beginning. When I am with her nothing else in the world matters, it is just the two of us! We can have a whole conversation without even speaking a word to each other. I have never known a more compasionate caring person in my whole life. She will do anything for the people she loves, and I am so grateful that I am one of those people. Shirrell brings out the best in me and I think that is what love is all about. She loves me because of all my flaws and not despite them. She treats me like a princess, even though I am the "boy"! I love everything about her. Even on the tough days, I couldn't imigine being with anyone else. She is the sun in my sky and I would do anything for her. I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. I love you my Butterfly! Forever and Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment