Tuesday, April 19, 2011

>Day 19 of 30

>Something You Miss

 To keep it light and fun,
I miss being young and not having a job.
Summers that were filled with late night talking on the phone,
and days sleeping till late afternoon.
I miss freedom of no bills and knowing mom would always pay.

I miss Live Wire Mountain Dew :)
I don't know why they don't sell this in GA anymore
but every summer I MISS IT!

I miss skinned knees and bruises
from playing outside.
I miss jumping on my trampoline and swimming all day
from morning till night
because swimming in the dark was
SO MUCH FUN!

I miss skating every Thursday night
or whatever school night was. :)
I miss lame school dances and secret crushes.
I miss candy grams from friends on holidays.

As much as I miss being a kid sometimes,
I love my independence of being an adult ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment