Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 14 of 30.

A Picture You Love

Shell's Fav:

I love this picture because it's a genuine kiss.
We werent kissing for the camera or for someone who wont stop staring at us.
It was real.
And this kiss was before we were official,
which I love.
Yes we are at a bar and yes I was a tad* tipsy.
But I remember this perfectly.
One of my best friends took this picture because she said the moment was perfect.

*The guy in the back is not a creeper. lol.
He is a friend who just happen to walk up at the wrong time :)

Bake's Fav:


 
She loves this picture because
1. It NEVER snows in GA, and it has snowed every year we have been together.
2. It's our little family in the snow on Christmas
3. And because we are in hoodies and jammy pants.. her fav!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment