Friday, July 27, 2012

4 Years!

Around this time 4 years ago... I was standing outside her on-campus apartment telling her goodbye before I headed back to Atlanta. We had been "talking" for about 3 months and I was impatiently waiting for her to make it official. I mean we practically spent every waking moment together aside from the 2 hour distance, school, and basketball... plus she had already made sure my exes stayed out of the picture... she might as well make it legit. So I got ready to leave to took my hand and said "Will you be my girlfriend?" Just like in the movies. (Remember The Princess Diaries? .... well my foot totally popped when she kissed me that day!!!) It was magical.


*July 2008*

*2008*
(look at that blonde hair!! that was the one & only time she has dyed her hair!)

*September 2008*
This picture was from the night she told me she loved me
<3


One year from today, I will be marry my best friend. With a beautiful dress & all our friends and family watching. All the details are decided on.... now we just need to put it in motion. As much as I want a wedding, I also love the idea of just eloping to NY and its being much smaller...


1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary! hooray for being married in a year!

    ReplyDelete