Monday, July 30, 2012

Jess' If You Really Knew ME

Hi its Jess (Bake) writing this blog! As Shirrell mentioned in an earlier blog, I will be writing my If You Really Knew Me. So here it goes....

If you really knew me you would know that I am a BIG girl, I might try to act tough on the outside, but this girl here is all emotions on the inside and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

If you really knew me you would know that while I may not be the best cleaner, dish washer, or clothes folder, I am the best present buyer and surprise picker outter!

You would know that even though I played basketball for 17 years and went to college on a basketball scholarship, I HATE to exercise and run.

If you really knew me you would know that I must have covers when I sleep no matter how hot it is outside, and our apartment must be cool. I CANNOT sleep if I am hot.

If you really knew me you would know that I have wanted kids ( and when I say kids I mean like 6 lol) since I can remember.......But I'm not sure now how I am ever gonna love them more than I love our fur babies!( Ok so I know I will love my children, I just love those two little fur babies so darn much)

If you really knew me you would know that I always have to be the driver in the car. I hate not being in control.

You would know that I am VERY shy when you first meet me, but once I start talking I will never shut up!

If you really knew me you would know that I love to sleep, and if I don't get enough sleep I will be a grump,

You would know that I would do anything for people I care about and usually strangers as well. I am that person that will hold the door for people behind me and always donate to whatever cause is collecting money.

If you really knew me you would know that I hate scary movies, but I will be the first one to watch any of the real stuff on TV ( Gangland and any documentary about Prisons!)

If you really knew me you would know that I make up songs in my head all the time and I will sing them and dance all over the house when I am home alone! (Like when Shirrell is mad at me I sing..:Pookie wookie Buterfly, Pookie wookie Butterfly!!)

Most people know that I live in basketball shorts and tshirts, but when I was in high school I played Volleyball and we had to wear little bitty spandex, and I would wear basketball shorts over them until the very last minute and as soon as the game/match was over I would put the right back on!

If you really knew me you would know that my freshman year in college I only drank 1 time, while all my other friends were drunk every other night. (I still never drink, I think I have had maybe 1 drink in the past year)

If you really knew me you would know that I am a creature of habit and once I get into a routine I do not like for it to change, I mean hey if something isn't broke why try to fix it. This is why I pretty much always cook and wash the work clothes, and Shirrell always picks out the bread, and changes the DVD before bed.

You would know that before we started dating I had to sleep in complete darkness and without the TV on, and now I can't sleep unless there is a TV on.

And one last thing, If you really knew me you would know that I rub Shirrell's back every night!. Like I said I am a creature of habit, and it helps her sleep better!

Well that's about it! Now you know all about me!


1 comment:

  1. Well I guess I can say I really know you since I knew most of that! Lol

    ReplyDelete