Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Venue



We have picked the venue! We are paying the deposit in September if not sooner. Its a farm used for events and parties these days. It has tons of land and nice gazebos. There is a house and a barn on property that has been converted for receptions, which means air condition :) The ceremony will be outside on a gazebo and then the reception will be in the house. I dont care much for the barn because I am not an outdoors rustic kind of girl. But my photographer, aka my bestie, is excited about the barn for photos.

I am not looking forward to the heat but I will suck it up and deal because the pictures will be awesome!!



This is the gazebo I loooove!!
And a pic of what the reception will be like.
Of course with my red & black. 


2 comments:

  1. It will be beautiful ! I can't wait to see you in your dresses (esp my bestie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! we got married (the first time) in a gazebo! good luck with the wedding planning -- if Danny and I weren't married before we started planning our wedding we might not have made it! ;)

    ReplyDelete