Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lesbian thoughts on Magic Mike ; )

So since Im actually off this 4th of July, Mom came down to hang out with us. & of course she wants to see Magic Mike. I didnt know what it was really about... other than it was male strippers. Hmmm... not exactly my cup of tea but whatever. So I watched the previews on youtube & lemme just say

O.M.G.






 Matthew McConaughey looked a little weird in this movie.
I get that his character is supposed to be sleezy but he just looked so thin.
But this scene was pretty hot.



Channing's solos were AMAZING. This is my fav of course ;)
Now I love me some Channing Tatum & Jess does too. That is the one & only man Jess will ever say is hot. I especially love when he dances.. especially in a hoodie and sweatpants, all "thug-style" Yum!

After this comment is when people usually get a confused look and say "Wait! What?? Arent you a lesbian?"  Lol. Yes I am. But I am not blind... I still appreciate a sexy man with nice abs that can dance! I just wouldnt date him. Yep.. literally just wrote that on my fb 5 min ago.

Anyways back to the movie... It was pretty good. Clearly all the money went into producing them dancing because the rest of the movie look rather low budget to me. Some parts seems like the camera was shaking and the lighting was jumpy... kinda made me sick. But of course the strip club scenes were on point which I guess evened out the rest. :) That plot was somewhat flat and I think could have been removed from the movie and might have made it a little better. All in all it was worth it & I would see it again.

After the movie, we went to Waffle House. Hey its a free day when Mom comes down... No diets! WH was a mistake! First of all, when we walked in 4 tables were dirty, piled with dishes and several seats at the bar covered in dishes! Strike #1 The rest of the tables were full with customer still TRYING to order. I have a serious obsession with customer service. Yes they greeted us but when we stood near a booth the waitress says "oh we dont have any clean tables right now. I guess I need to clean one." Strike #2 Umm I was ready to walk back out right then. Dont make it obvious that you know your tables are dirty and then make it seem like a chore to clear it for customers. Ugh. But I knew Jess was hungry so I kept my mouth shut. The woman finally comes back, cleans the table as SLOW as she possibly can!! We sit and wait for her to return to get our drink order. Meanwhile, other customers are piling up at the door waiting to pay so they can leave but she hasnt even written up their ticket!! OMG! I'll be damned if I wait and wait and wait to give you my money. Finally she comes back to get our drink order and as she goes to get them, she leaves her pen & order book on our table. Umm what?! She left it like it was her damn desk. She comes back 5 min later with our drinks, like 2 pieces of ice in each cup, and says "were outta straws" & walks away. No way in hell am I putting my mouth on a WH cup. Nope. Plus the water looked muggy. Ew. Yep strike #3. Again, I kept my mouth shut because I love my baby and she was hungry. Food was gross and burned. As we got ready to leave, we said we needed out check to the so-called waitress who says yea. Yea? um ok. Shouldnt have been surprised by that. We firgured up our total and handed her a $20 and walked up. So not standing around to WAIT to pay you. ahhhh....





One last look..

;)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna see this so bad & I totally agree w/you in CT w/ sweats & being all yummy (Step Up1) ! Also the part bout ppl being confused when you comment or notice a males sexiness, yea @ work I'm totally one of the guys so they frequently walk by my dept & go hey go check out that girl on aisle ? , lol. I'm just as bad tho I will walk all 18 of our stores aisles to get one of them for the same. Like yday I did this to my AGM Scott, I was so wishing I could pull off tnat blondes outfit consisting of boots, jean shorts & white tank @ least half as good as she did. (& w/o lkn like a hoochie, so props to her).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to tell you that I am watching Step Up now just to see him dance!! My mgrs try to get me to check out girls with them too but Im always like shes not my type but shes cute. lol. It used to be so bad we just paged them to the aisle that the hot girl was on. Screw walking all over the store. ;)

      Delete